Saturday, March 5, 2011

Web Conference

I attended my first web conference this week. It was a very different experience and very informative. It answered several of the questions I had over the assignments and readings.

Technology and web conferencing in general are applicable to work by allowing students to collaborate and discuss ideas and possible solutions to real world problems. It also gives me, the teacher, the ability to do project-based learning that is designed around real world contexts.

Web conferencing and technology lets my students connect with other students around the world, on topics of study. This technology will immerse students in a learning experience that allows them to grapple with a problem, gaining higher-order thinking skills from pursuing the solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment